The Heritage Alliance discuss whether heritage is good for your health.
Debaters present some of the theory and evidence associated with health and wellbeing and the historic environment, and we hear about initiatives and research being conducted across the sector as well as from wider, related sectors for whom health and wellbeing is a growth agenda, alongside case studies.
- Professor Helen Chatterjee, Professor of Biology at UCL Biosciences and Head of Research and Teaching, UCL Culture.
- Daniel Fujiwara, Director, Simetrica Consulting.
- Ian Lush, Chief Executive, Imperial Health Charity.
- Richard Osgood, Senior Archaeologist, Defence Infrastructure Organisation.
- Emma Hanson, Head of Strategic Commissioning Adult Community Support, Kent County Council.
- Sue Gray, Director of Suffolk Mind.
- Adala Leeson, Head of Social and Economic Research, Historic England.